Q: Could you tell me something about you?
A: Check out my personal blog, everything you need to know about me is there.
Q: Do you follow back?
A: No, I don’t. Because it’s unfair for everyone else.
Q: Do you check out blogs?
A: Sure, just ask me via Tumblr Ask (please take note that I don’t publish messages like this, but I do check out your blog if you message me). A follow back is not guaranteed, though. Please understand that I can’t follow back everyone.
Q: Do you promote? Promo for promo?
A: I don’t promote. I only promote for special reasons (e.g. recommendations, friends, charity)
Q: Do you give out advice?
A: Of course! My ask box is open to you, but it’s only depending on the situation you’re in.
Q: Do you have any other blogs?
Q: When did you make this blog?
A: October 8, 2010
Q: How many followers do you have?
A: It’s a five digit number and I’m thankful for all of them.
Q: Why didn’t you reply to my message?
- Your question is on my FAQs page already
- It’s a message about BOTW or BOTM
- You asked me multiple times
- I accidentally deleted it (sorry if I did)
- I didn’t receive it
Q: What if I missed the answer to my question?
Q: How many blogs do you follow?
A: Not more than 200
Q: Favorite Blogs?
A: I like all the blogs that I follow. You should check them out here.
Stuff about my theme:
Q: How do you make a FAQs/favorites page?
- Go to your dashboard and click ‘customize’ on the sidebar.
- Click ‘pages’ on the bar at the top
- Click ‘add a page’, and enter the URL you’d like your page to be located at.
- Edit your page, check ‘show a link to this page’ and hit ‘save’
Q: How do you tag messages?
- After you’ve answered the message, hit ‘queue’
- Click ‘queue’ at the sidebar of your dashboard.
- You will now see your queued message. Click ‘edit’.
- At the right side, there’ll be a textbox where you can put your tag. Tag your message with whatever word you want. (e.g. replies)
- Hit ‘save changes’ and publish your reply.
Q: How did you put your messages into one page?
- Tag your messages. (Refer to the question above)
- Make a link like this: http://www.YOURURLHERE.tumblr.com/tagged/NAMEOFTAGHERE
- Provide the necessary information.
Q: How do you get the ‘scroll to top’ button?
A: This is the code:
Paste it under the <head> tag of your theme codes.
Q: Where did you get the ‘energy saving mode’?
A: I got it at this site. Put the code under the <head> tag of your theme code.
Any more questions? Feel free to ask me. :)